Friday, June 17, 2011

Wonderful Air

I love air conditioning! I never have felt this way before. I usually like to be warm and cozy even in the summer, but this year I'd rather be cold and chilly. Maybe that will change in a few weeks?

Oh yes, I am 39 weeks today. 7 days until my due date. That's one week. (I know that's an obvious statement, I was just saying it for emphasis.) I know he could come anytime, but it seem like it will never happen. :)

The boy's room is finally all done! We brought a bookshelf in today and set it all up. We really need a mattress, but it's on its way, and he doesn't need to use his crib yet. But, his room looks done. That's all that really matters to me right now. I took pictures of his room, but I'm too lazy to get out the other computer. This one doesn't let me upload pictures to blogger.

I ate a whole pinapple yesterday. I've started on another one today. We're determined to have this baby. lol. We also had Mexican last night, and the strangest thing happened.. I ate chips and salsa. It's strange because I don't like salsa. We also walked arounf Walmart, and across the restaurant parking lot to the verizon store.. Maybe I'll get some ambition to take a walk with Brownie today. (She also likes pineapple.. she gets my scraps.)

Okie doke. all this food talk is making me hungry, so I'm off to get some fruit.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

I hope you aren't getting sick of pineapple. Hope the baby comes soon!