Monday, June 20, 2011

*sigh*

I'm not complaining. I have to tell myself that. Just waiting. I've never thought of myself as a patient person. That's why when I was in school I always said I'd never be a teacher. (big mocking laugh)
Now I know that only in God's timing the baby will come, but, last night while I was home with my balloon feet I was looking up things to help start labor. One site had black cohash, blue cohash, and castor oil. Then I googled where to get castor oil but the site I went to strongly advised against taking it because it gives you bad gas. :D SSSoooooo.... I think I'm convinced not to try it.
So Andrew thought I was going to have the baby on the 16th or 17th. Then, he now says he'd like the 20th (today) because his birthday is on the 20th of January. I'm thinking the 21st would be neat because it's the first day of summer. My due date isn't until Friday (24th). I was born on my due date because I was a good baby. So, any other guesses? Don't anyone dare say July 4th. That's not even funny.
But I will be doing some walking today because I need to go grocery shopping. I just discovered we only have 1 1/2 rolls of toilet paper left, and with my current bladder condition, that won't last very long. And I found some good deals at CVS this week that I can't pass up. But first I think I'm going to take a motorcycle ride to Darien Lake to ride some roller coasters. I'll let-chya know how that goes ;)

1 comment:

Brittany said...

You should have him on the 27th MY birthday! I know Mr. Senecal thinks it should be the 29th, and the other day we kinda decided it should be the 28th, right in the middle. But I still think it should be the 27th!
(the 27th is earlier than the other two dates) ;)