Wednesday, June 15, 2011

still here..

So I had my appointment yesterday to check on the boy. I know I haven't reached my due date yet, but I'd really like him to come early. I found a list of natural enducers. We already tried spicy foods, and that didn't quite work. Monday night Brownie and I walkled to the end of the driveway and back about 5 or 6 times. (I didn't want to get too far down the road and realize I should've turned around a while ago.) Then I got adventrous and went to the stop sign (21) and back. I thought that was close enough. Then I went down the other way a little bit and turned around. I thought that was good enough. If it wasn't for my feet I could've kept going. So anyways, then I saw that fresh pineapple might help. I didn't have any fresh, but I had canned, and so I gave it a shot. Still nothing. So yesterday I stopped at walmart and picked up 2! :) I didn't have the ambition to cut it up... but I bought them. lol.
So the baby is still the same, she said. She felt his head though!
Today I'm going to try to go grocery shopping so we have food after the baby's born. And plus, maybe the walking will help. Then I'll come home for some pinapple? We'll see.

No comments: