Friday, June 24, 2011

Not my thing..

I think that I need to stop saying that I am not a patient person. Everythime I say that, it seems God says, "Okay, let's work on that, then." I know if you pray for patience you should expect opportunities to show it. So I will pretend to be patient. :)
I did get a new phone this week, so that kept me busy for a few hours. Today I might go and walk around the Emporium. Just waiting for someone else to want to go with me. Brownie said she would, but I didn't have any dresses that would fit her. -I wouldn't want her to go shopping undressed, now, would I?
Sitting at home all day eveyday, watching these commercials really gets me wanting a pool. If you know me very well, you'd say that's strange, because I do not normally like swimming. In the last two years I think I went two times, And I was forced. lol.

No comments: