Saturday, June 11, 2011

:(

Okay, I've been planning on going to Gananda Days (HUGE community garage sales) since before we found out about the baby. Guess what today is.... Gananda Days. Guess where I am. Well I'm typing on a computer instead of walking around wonderful garage sales.
My feet were really really swollen last night during the graduation ceremony. It seriously looked like balloons were wearing my shoes. :( So I got a nice foot rub when I got home and went to bed hoping they'd go down over night. Well this morning they look the same and everyone (except me) agreed it'd be best for me to stay home with my feet up. I think I've spent a total of 3 hours of my whole pregnancy with my feet up because I always feel like I could be doing something constructive. How can you do dishes, laundry, or other cleaning while lying down with your feet up?? It's quite hard. So, here I am while Andrew and Abbey are at those wonderful garage sales. I did, however, move the coffee table right up to the couch, and I put the remote, computer, phone, and tv guide right in arm's reach.
Only 13 days left until the due date, but the midwife said that she thinks it will be earlier. I'm not getting my hopes up because I think I'd cry if I really depeneded on going early and didn't. Stupid hormones. I've been crying over the dumbest things. There was a news thing on tv where the dog died, and someone gave it cpr - gross, but thats what it was - and I started balling. And later that night I was sitting on the bed and Andrew walked in, laughed at me, and said that I looked funny... more tears... I don't normally cry. Really. So then last night during the graduation I was fighting back tears but I wouldn't let myself cry like an idiot because that would've been very embarassing in front of everyone.
After Andrew's done garage sale-ing he has the Father's Day picnic, and then we have his cousin's wedding to attend. Busy day. And I am going to the wedding... I can't lie here all day. I'd go insane.
So I'm signing off... I'll just sit here and wait for my phone to send me more pictures of garage sale finds to approve or disapprove.

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Im so sorry you couldn't go to the sales. Hope you pregnancy goes well. :)

Brittany said...

I understand the :( now! :(

Dawn said...

I'm glad you listened especially with the heat. After some wise words to Andrew, (stay by the items to guard them until you approve, i.e. the pack and play.)I heard he found you a nice one.

Btw maybe a count down with the size of your baby isn't such a good idea at this time of the pregnancy...size of a watermelon....Praying for the swelling not to get worse.

Relax and enjoy this time before your baby arrives and your lives change forever. Spend some special time with Andrew.