Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ready when he is....


Here's a peek in the boy's top drawer. I currently only have 3 cloth diapers. In an effort to help save some money we plan to use these when we're home. (We stands for me and the boy, lol. Andrew doesn't want to wash poop.) When we go places we'll (or I'll) put a disposable diaper on him. The ladies in the nursery will appreciate it, and when we're at the mall or something I don't really want to carry around dirty diapers. I got a bunch of disposables anyways from showers. I think I have atleast 5 packages of size 1's so I'll use them up at first while we get used to schedules.
AAANNDDD.... He's got some super cute shoes there, too!! I know everyone says he probably won't wear them, but we got them, so I will atleast try!


He has a TON of onesies. These are just the newborn size and 0-3 mo. size! I actually want him to get his clothes dirty so he can get a chance to wear everything. :) -I'm half kidding, half serious.


And here are his hang-up clothes. He has more onesies, pants, and shorts than whole outfits. There are a few collared shirts there, though. I have a cute church outfit all ready for him, because he's got those cute dress shoes, so he has to wear them, even if it's only once.

Well Andrew went to watch the boring basketball game at my dad's so I'm home watching the repeats of America's Got Talent with my sleeping guard dog at the foot of the couch. She is so spoiled, and she's in for a rude awakening pretty soon. :)

Tomorrow is my first day of summer vacation! Or my retirement? Whatever. Lol. I'll enjoy it for however long it lasts. (Until the baby comes) I guess I'm over not being able to go to Gananda yesterday because I still have a whole summer ahead of me. There'll still be garage sales. That way I can do just one at a time, and I'll be getting around better... pushing around a stroller, maybe, but still I'LL be smaller, and hopefully my feet, too.

Tuesday is my next appointment, and I will probably be going to target to finish off my registry :) yay! Andrew came home with a pack and play, and a changing pad, so that takes off some of the expensive things that were on there. Now I can just get some clothes and blankets that I need. Ahh... things are coming together. Speaking of coming together, Andrew ordered the hardware to the crib and it should be here soon, so we can get it set up! We won't have a mattress until probably after he's born because I think we're getting one from Jack and Julie and they're comping down the 28th.

Well my nap from this afternoon is starting to wear off, and it's getting late. Brownie's already sleeping.

No comments: