Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Busy Day

Well, I've had busier, but for a 4-day over-due lady, it was enough.
Julie had planned on coming down to visit us and the baby today, on the 28th. Well, today came, the 28th, and no baby. :) So, I just went over to visit them. I went and played with Audrianna and Timmy before lunch.
After that, I made stops at Rite Aid, CVS, Goodwill, and Walmart. Boy, was I tired. I made one more stop after that. I bought another diaper, so that brings me up to 8 of this brand, and 13 total cloth diapers. They are currently on sale, too!
So I got home and had lots of ice cream to put away, as well as other tasty treats. :) I think I've had more cravings these last two weeks than the rest of the pregnancy.
The baby's been moving around a lot these last two days, like he's trying to figure out how to get outta there..

No comments: