Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Onions

No, it's not another weird craving... the baby turned into an onion today! lol... Just kidding. It is now the size of an onion. Andrew says we can call it Vidalia. It's about 5 inches.

Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. His umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes now feature one-of-a-kind prints. --Copied from the weekly email updates I receive.

I read these emails and keep up-to-date with my What to Expect book, and sometimes it shocks me when I've been feeling a certain way, or something is different, only to read that it's a normal symptom. I've been really breathless and have had a terrible stuffed nose. Soon after I noticed these symptoms I read my book, and they even each had their own section. I haven't had bad, bad symptoms, like morning sickness, :) but I have wonderful food cravings. It's usually Mark's pizza. (Yes, that exact brand) Lately, I've been eating oranges. It may not sound strange to you, but I ate my first orange last week! I have NEVER liked oranges. Another stange thing was that I accidently bought crunchy peanut butter.... and didn't return it. I've been eating it. Now, understand this.. I HATE peanuts. I just can't stand the texture of the nuts. But anyways, strange things have been going on here. lol.

No comments: