Thursday, January 20, 2011

Baby Pictures!


Now isn't that worth holding in a gallon of water?

I know, not really a gallon, and it actually wan't that bad. I didn't even have to go until I got up to hand in the paperwork. I guess I didn't have much to worry about.

She said our baby is very active, and I got to watch him/her move all around. I have to go back in a few weeks for another ultrasound because he/she was laying on his/her back and we could see his/her spinal cord. (No, we're not spilling the beans yet what we're having. Yes, we know, but we're not telling anyone until Andrew's birthday party on Friday.)

The ultrasound changed my due date to June 24th, 10 days later. That gives me a little longer, hopefully, after school ends.

I did ask her to check for another baby, just to satisfy Andrew. :) He wasn't going to give up until the end, he said.

I got to see the baby yawn when we looked at his/her cute little face. -This is hard, keeping from saying what it is. Good thing his party is tomorrow! We checked him/her all over from head to toe.

Then, the baby and I had to make a necessary pit-stop to Lollipop Farm. We decided to look at the cute kitties. Andrew and I went on Saturday, and I was just checking to make sure they still had some. :) After that, we visited the goats, at my parents. Finally, we made it home and enjoed some Chips Ahoy Chunky cookies with some Chocolate Almond milk. :P Yum!

It's Andrew's birthday, and we're going to enjoy some corned beef and cabbage. (I do NOT like corned beef, but it's not my birthday.) That's what he wants, so that's what he'll get. I had Olive Garden for my birthday. Now that I have that alfredo sauce recipe, who needs Olive Garden? Yum, I'm making some more next week. Oh, and since this suddenly became all about food, yes, I did get my Burger King. No, I didn't use a coupon, though. The coupon says that you have to order fries and a drink, but I already had that drink part covered. :) So I had no excuse this time, except that it was on the way, it was lunch time, and I was running early.

P.S. We're back to the size of an onion...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Awwww. I say he/she looks justlike Andrew. :P