Friday, March 30, 2012

Another Busy Day

So somebody decided to be brave and take a few steps today! We were at Grandma and Grandpa Young's house and I was showing Grandpa how he could stand with his back against a chair then he just took off! Out of shock I just grabbed him because he usually just falls forward, but as I grabbed him I realized he was still standing and could still have walked further. So anyways, that was exciting. Then we were eating lunch and Grandpa was leaving to go to the church so he said "bye" and waved to Logan. As he was walking away Logan waved and said "buh-buh" back! Woah. Talk about total shock today! So my baby is growing too fast. Is that a common problem with 9 month olds? :)

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Awww. So cute! All Eli says now is Mama constantly.