Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I wonder...

Why is it that whenever you try to work quietly in the kitchen you happen to drop every pot trying to get one out?
Even if I put my grocery list in my purse I still forget to bring it in the store?
How come everytime, without fail, a drink is left on the living room table the dog's tail knocks it across the room?
Why does the baby always seem to miraculously heal himself in the doctor's waiting room?
How is it possible that you can clean all day long and the next day wake up to a messy house?
Why is the baby sickest on days I have to go somewhere?
How did the soft tortilla shells get eaten up so fast? (Made the goop for enchiladas, went to wrap them and only found two shells!)
How is it that I can go to the music store just for one book, and I end up buying 8 books?!
If there is one little tiny object on he floor, the baby WILL find it.
How can the smallest memeber of the family be the biggest bed hog? (Even is he is less than 15 pounds, he can take up half the bed!)

No comments: