Thursday, February 23, 2012

:)

Is it normal to be sad when you realize your baby will be 8 months already next week? That was the fastest eight months in history.

He's been cruisin' around in the walker.. backwards and sideways of course. why go forwards?

Yesterday was a long day. Usually my dayd go by fast, but the night before, we got very little sleep. He had been doing so good since I started nursing him more, so this was unusual. He also woke up with a really yucky runny nose. So, we all stayed home from church, because Andrew's cold was coming back, too, and he was also tired from the night before, and that makes him sick, also. During Logan's bath he pulled my finger in his mouth (they're fun to chew) and chomped down. It usually hurts, but it felt different this time. There was something poking me. So... when we were dressing him, Andrew brought in a flashlight, covered his eyes, and we saw a little tiny tooth poking through his bottom gum. It's such a cute little tooth! I don't know why, but that just made me so happy to see it poking through his gum. Maybe I thought it was never going to happen? :)

No comments: