Thursday, January 19, 2012

Logan's Accomplishments!

Today, Logan is s6 months and 17 days old! Can you believe he is MORE than half a YEAR old ALREADY!? (Over emphasize the capitalized words for the full effect) I did't get a baby book from any of his showers and when I went to go buy him one I thought I could easily make one, but I never got to it, and by the looks of it, I don't know if I will :D I did write some down on the calendar. Being a new year, I got a new calendar, and before i throw away my old one, I need to record the old ones down somewhere.
July 2 - Logan's birth (I'd say that's a huge accomplishment)
October 25 - Started solid foods
November 4 - Rolled over to belly
November 10 - Responded to "peek-a-boo"
December 5 - Watched as toy dropped to floor (naughty boy)
December 8 - Logan's first sleepover
December 30 - Started "inching"
January 13 - "Sings" and "dances" at the piano
January 16 - Army crawling
January 17 - Splashes in tub

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

I can't believe how big and cute he is.♪Rebekah♫