Thursday, July 21, 2011

Can you believe it!?

My birthday is next Thursday, and I haven't even really thought about it! That's a first! I've been so busy.
Well no one cares about me ;) Logan had a Dr. appointment on Tuesday and weighed 8 pounds 4 ounces! He finally passed his birth weight. He's been very alert, lifting his head, and sleeping enough at night to keep Momma happy. :)
Andrew and I both have colds, and we're trying not to pass it along to Logan, but I think he might've gotten some of it. :(
We tried the cloth diapers, but I think he still needs to fatten up a little bit, because he keeps springing a leak. :)
I took some pictures of him sleeping the other night, but I have to wait to post them until Andrew leaves me his computer.
Well this is quite a random post, but that's how my mind's been working lately.

No comments: