Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sorry no pictures :)

Mostly because I'm too lazy to go get the other computer out. I have to eventually because I need to hook it up to the scanner so I can email a picture for the newspaper.
Logan is so adorable though. His little teeth are trying so hard to get through, but haven't succeeded yet.
Monday, he started with a little cough. I called the doctor's office to ask if there was anything preventative to give him, but they couldn't answer that without seeing him first. She listened to his lungs, looked in his ears and nose. She said it's just a cold and to give him more probiotics. I kinda felt like an over-protective mom, but they said with him being so young it was good to bring him in. I did find out that he grew an inch and a pound, though. He is now 14 pounds, 4 ounces! Little chunker. Well his cough is much worse today, so now I don't feel as paranoid now because it makes you sad listening to his little cough. It's so pathetic. He's still happy though.
Our Christmas tree is all set up and decorated. The house is all Christmasy! There's a Christmas CD in the player. All we need is presents :) Andrew's is on order. He picked it out. He's getting his deer mounted. I ordered Logan's on Monday. (ha, it's shoes, but he won't care this year.) But, so far that's all I've got. My brain isn't working so well this year. I have no idea what to get anyone. Oh, Brownie is done, too. She's getting two big bones.

So I've got to go check on my little sick baby. He's been napping for over 2 hours now.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I can't believe he weighs 14 pounds, he looks so itty bitty!

Rebekah said...

Brittany's right! Logan's getting bigger and bigger by the day! He is so adorable! :)~Rebekah