Friday, December 30, 2011

Crafty

Not only has Logi-boy been keeping me busy, but I've been crocheting like crazy! I made Logan an adorable owl hat and a beard for his camo hat. For Audrianna and Timmy I made them Hello Kitty and a doggie hat. For her birthday I made her Hello Kitty mittens and a matching scarf. Phew! THEN I made two scarves for Christmas also. I made 3 beard hats (made $20 each on those!) and I have an order for another one today! Yay! Then... I made a pair of super huge slippers.. the huge part was an accident. They don't even fit me. What a waste. They fit Andrew, though. :) The flower was a nice touch ;) Then I made a pair in the right size for me, and I like the color better. Tomorrow when we go pick up our new truck, (!) I'm going to look into fleece for a lining for my slippers and maybe some kind of tread for the bottom. We'll see how that goes. Now that I finished my stuff to craft I'm looking for something else to make! I have a tote full of yarn but I feel like I need to buy more. Is that a sickness? Hmm... What to make...

No comments: