Wednesday, March 13, 2013

how?

(Logan so kindly sharing his drink with Russell) how can it be that I can go 24 1/2 years without accidently bleaching an article of clothing, and TWICE in one month I bleach dark colored shirts? Guess I have new only-for-the-house clothes. Andrew and I decided to start the GM diet today. Andrew already gave up :) I'm doing fine, but the worst hasn't come yet... dinnertime, smelling other yummy foods. Luckily for me there haven't been many pins today I've seen yet with food in it. At breakfast Logan ate all my grapes. Little vulture. So, we'll see!

1 comment:

♥ Amy said...

Such cute little men you have. Two boys in a row is so much fun. Especially when they are two and three and Logan will be coming up with all sorts of things for Russell to be an accomplice in. :)
We miss you guys around here.