Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Little Stuff

So we are still here 11 days after we were supposed to close. We had bank issues, but tried through another mortgage company and yesterday we got our mortgage commitment! So, Andrew just needs to fax our latest bank statement tomorrow and we will get a closing date! It's December 29th right now but they will give us a more official one. Of course I will take and post pictures when we move (before and after). I just can't promise that I'll do it right away. I am so ready to move, I don't even mind that we might have to tear down our Christmas tree and presents and put it all back up again. :) There's not really anything interesting going on here. Just waiting. I had to take Logan to my doctor's appointment yesterday. That was interesting. They took my blood pressure and said it was high. But then they realized I was just trying to keep a busy boy out of trouble while trying to use the bathroom, so they took it again before I left, and it was fine. They also said my sugar was high. So, I had to take Logan with me to get a blood sample. (fun) Some good news from that appointment is that I haven't gained as much weight as I thought I did! After we moved into my parents I have been eating lots of food I shouldn't, so I was scared to look at the scale. My goal for the whole pregnancy was no more than 30 lbs, but at my appointment last month I was at 27 lbs. I had given up hope lol. I thought for sure I had gained way more than 30 by now, but according to their scale, (and after a big unhealthy breakfast, I might add) I'm only at 31 lbs! Ha! There's still hope. I'm 32 1/2 weeks, so I just need to be good. I made brownies with no flour or sugar and that's my treat because it's chocolaty and not unhealthy. Oh, and something even better is that Andrew doesn't like them so he won't eat them all! They're gluten-free, though, so I share with Logan for a treat. Logan and I think they're really yummy. So Logan's had a huge fish tank in his room since he came home from the hospital and we sold it about a week before we moved out of our house. So, he did not sleep through the night at all after it left. Just a few days before he started getting a cold, which didn't help with the sleeping through the night. When we moved into my parents' house we shared a room with Logan and somebody, who shall remain nameless (but it's not me), snores really loud, and he still couldn't sleep. After my parents left for Florida, Logan inherited Abbey's room and a humidifier. He sleeps through now about two out of three nights, so I'm thinking Logan might get a new fish tank for Christmas :) So, I felt like I needed to type up a new post, but that's as exciting as it gets today.

No comments: