Saturday, February 5, 2011

20 weeks, 1 day




This was me today. We're more than half-way through now. Notice the short-sleeved shirt on a cold, snowy, winter day. I think it's a cross of baby making me hot and a slight fever. I've had an annoying cold since Wednesday night. Yesterday in school I even pulled my hair into a ponytail and took off my sweater, and still was hot!

Jr. (no, his name is not Andrew Jr.) is now the size of a cantalope!It seems like he's been growing a lot lately, but I'm sure this is just the beginning of many years of growth spurts. We get to see him in two weeks. The doctor showed me where I'd feel him moving, and as soon as I walked out of the office he was letting me know how to tell. :) It's like he was saying, "Here, I am, Mom!" He kept reminding me the whole ride home, too.

My email this week said that he can taste what I eat now, too. They respond better after births to tastes they've already had via amniotic fluid. Interesting.

That's about it. Nothing else interesting lately. Abbey asked me to put up a new picture. I had one taken about a week or more ago, but I couldn't remember exactly, so I didn't even know what week to date it. :) It was about time for a new one.

No comments: